The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has released the notification for the AIIMS MBBS Registration on the official website. The institute is conducting the examination for the admission MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS like institutions. As a major addition, AIIMS has announced additional seven seats at AIIMS New Delhi, making the total number of MBBS seats to 707 from 700. The candidates who are looking for the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 they can visit the official website for the official announcement of the examination. The registration process will start from the month of January and will end on February. Therefore, all the candidates who are eligible and preparing for the examination, they can apply for the examination before the last date. Candidates can get more information about the examination from our website such as the Last date to apply, examination date, eligibility criteria etc. below from the article.
AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the AIIMS MBBS Exam 2017, candidates should have fulfilled the criteria such as education qualification, age etc. to appear in the examination.
The Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS MBBS 2017 are given below:
- Nationality – The Candidates must be Indian nationals. Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can also apply for the exam. Foreign candidates are not eligible to appear for AIIMS MBBS 2017.
- Age: Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2017. The candidates must have born on or after 2nd January 2001.
- Education Qualification: The candidates must be completed class 12th or appearing the HSE with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE).
- The candidates of General and OBC candidates must have scored 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English while for SC/ST the qualifying marks is 50%
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2017, Registration details, exam details
- The process of online application form of AIIMS MBBS 2017 has started from 24th January 2017 and will end on 23rf February 2017. It is necessary that the application form will be applied only by Online Mode
The process of application procedure will be completed in four stages –
- First is Online Registration and Filling the Application form
- Application confirmation
- Uploading images and signature
- Fee Payment and generation of registration slip
|General & Other Backward Classes [Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
Important dates of AIIMS Application Form 2017
|Registration of AIIMS Application form start date from||24th January 2017|
|The last date to submit the application form||23rd February 2017 (5:00 PM)|
|Status of Registration including rejection /deficiencies in application||7th March 2017|
|Release Date of AIIMS Admit Card||1st May 2017|
|AIIMS MBBS 2017 Exam Date||28th May 2017|
|Result announcement of AIIMS MBBS Exam||14th June 2017 (Expected)|
|First Counselling start from||3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th July 2017|
|Medical Examination of selected candidates for AIIMS, Delhi||7th & 8th July 2017|
|Second Counselling start from||3rd August 2017|
|Third Counselling date||4th September 2017|
|Open Counselling (if required)||27th September 2017|