The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has organized the Group 4 examination on 6th November 2016 at various location of Tamil Nadu state. There are many candidates appeared in the examination successfully. After the examination all aspirants are started looking for the correct solution of the examination paper. Therefore the TNPSC has released the TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2016 for the candidates. The candidates can download the answer key and take an estimation of their marks. The answer key will be available on the official website. So candidates can log on the official website to download the TNPSC Answer Key 2016 and analyze their performance in the examination. The candidates can also get more details about the examination such as TNPSC Result, Cut-off, Merit list etc. from the official website.
TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2016
The TNPSC has released the TNPSC 2016 Answer Key for the aspirants who attended the examination. The examination was conducted for the various posts such as Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Stenographer (Grade III), Field Surveyor, Draftsman etc. in their department. There are 5451 vacancies for these posts in various departments. A huge number of candidates who are eligible candidates for this examination applied for these posts according to their qualifications. The examination was successfully completed on 6th November 2016 from 10.00 a.m. to 1.p.m.. Now all aspirants are eagerly waiting for the answer sheet of the paper so that they can match their answers and judge their performance in the examination. The answer key will be uploaded on the website of TNPSC i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Examination Name: TNPSC Group 4 Posts Exam
- Organization Name : TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
- No of Vacancies: 5451 posts
- Official Website : www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Examination Date : 6th November 2016
- Answer Key Status: Available Soon
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Review, Paper Analysis
The question paper of TNPSC Group 4 is based on objective type question paper that contains 200 questions.
- The examination paper contains 2 sections that are General studies, Aptitude which has 75 questions from General studies and 25 questions from Aptitude section. Both sections are compulsory sections
- There was also an optional paper between General English and General Tamil that contains 100 questions.
- The total marks of examination paper are 300 marks and the time duration is for 3 hours to complete the examination paper.
The candidates who attended the examination successfully they can give their reviews about the examination below in the comments and also get the reviews from other candidates about the examination.
How to download TNPSC Group 4 Answer Sheet 2016
To download the TNPSC Question Paper with Solutions and Solved Question papers from the official website, candidates can follow these steps:
- First, the candidates have to visit official website of TNPSC: www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then go to the home page and search the link of TNPSC Group 4 Answer Key 2016 and click on it
- After fill all the required information such as Roll No, Name etc. and submit it.
- Now you will find the answer display on the screen.
- Now you can download the answer key and match their answers according to their paper sets.