XLRI has released the notification for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2017 exam. This year XLRI is conducting the examination of XAT 2017 on the behalf of the XAMI. The XAT 2017 Examination will be held on 8th January 2017 at the various examination cities in all over India. Many interested candidates applied for this examination. Candidates can apply for the examination till 30 November 2017 but with the late fee they can apply 11th December 2017. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can apply for XAT 2017 Registration before the last date of registration. For more details about the examination such as application fee, age, qualification etc., candidates can visit the official website.
XAT 2017 Registration
Candidates can get the examination details from below the article :
XAT 2017 Exam Details
Application Fee: The candidates have will have to pay an application fee after completing the Registration process . The candidates who will apply after the last date they will have to pay the late fee payment to apply for the examination
|Application fee||Rs. 1600||Rs. 300 per XLRI course|
|Application fee if paid late (after November 30, 2016)||Rs. 2000||Rs. 500 per XLRI course|
Mode of payment:
- The candidates can pay the application fee by following modes of payment:
- Mode 1(Online Payment Gateway): Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards (American Express Card is inadmissible), IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
- Mode 2 (Cash Payment): Take a print out of the XAT pay-in-slip, visit the nearest IDBI bank and make the payment
- Mode3 (Demand Draft): The candidates can make a DD made from any Bank in favor of “XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT” payable at Jamshedpur
The examination will conduct at various cities in all over India
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Bengaluru, Berhampur, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Greater Noida, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Patna , Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Sambalpur, Surat, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
XAT Exam will also be conducted in places outside India like Dubai, Kathmandu.
XAT 2017 Eligibility
Qualification: The candidates must have bachelor’s degree of minimum three years with 50% Marks or equivalent from any recognized university or college. The candidates who are going to appear in final exams by June 2017 are also eligible to apply for this exam.
NRI and Foreign candidates can apply via GMAT Scorecard (except Dubai and Kathmandu candidates).
To apply for the XAT Application Form 2017, candidates have to follow the following steps that are given below
- First Log on to the official website i.e. xatonline.net.in
- Now click on the link of XAT Registration 2017.
- Now create a new account with your personal email id, you will receive a unique XAT ID and click on the registration link. Then create your own password to login again.
- Then fill the details such as city, write name, upload photo, and signature, and save it
- Now Select your citizenship (Indian/Foreign/NRI)
- If you are looking for to apply for XLRI, select the program of your choice– Business Management (BM)/Human Resource Management (HRM)/General Management Programme (GMP). Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programs can skip this step.
- Now fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Then complete the process of fee payment.
- Now submit the application Form.
Important Dates of XAT 2017 Registration
|Last date to apply for XAT 2017 Exam (without late fee)||30th November 2016|
|Last date to apply for the test (with the late fee)||11th December 2016|
|Email for exam center change can send till||30th November 2016|
|XAT 2017 Exam Date||8th January 2017|