SSC CGL Online application form 2018 has been released. The aspirants who were waiting for CGL 2018 registration start date will not have to wait much for the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 is now available for CGL Tier 1 on the website www.ssc.nic.in. Form filling link is active from 5th May, 2018. Candidates are advised to read the CGL 2018 exam notification carefully and collect all the required document as mentioned below.
As we all know Staff Selection commision is the primary Govt. organization that provides employment to lakhs of candidates every year in India. Lakhs of candidates dream about getting minimum required Cut Off in CGL test. But lots of candidates don’t even get the chance to apply for CGL application form. This may be because of lack of information and lack of application start/ last date. Aren’t you on the list of losing chance before try?
If you are one of the aspirants willing to apply for SSC CGL 2018 exam, get ready with prerequisites as the SSC CGL online application form 2018 process has began. Just keep a reminder of all important dates as given. ExamBreak.com will not let you forget the important dates. Just “Allow” the browser notification. We will send you a notification on your device.
Also Check: How to Score 150+ Marks in SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam
SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment Details- You can’t afford to Miss:
|Examination Name||Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1|
|Organized By||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|No. of Posts||Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D|
|Total No. of Vacancies||9000 (variable)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website Name||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC CGL Online Application Form 2018- Important Dates to Remember:
|CGL Notification 2018 Release Date||5th May 2018|
|CGL Application 2018 begins on||5th May 2018|
|Last date to apply for SSC CGL Tier 1 Application Form 2018||4th June 2018|
|CGL Tier 1 Admit Card release date||July 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Date 2018||25th July to 20th August|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Result Date||Sept 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date||20th- 30th Nov 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Result date||NA|
|SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam Date||NA|
|CGL Computer Skill Test (Tier 4)||NA|
Note: These dates are tentative and can be changed. Candidates are advised to stay updated with ExamBreak.com to know the exact date in future. We will update the dates if there are any changes.
Essentials for SSC CGL Tier 1 2018 Application form
Here we are providing guidelines to help you to fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2018.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL 2018 Exam:
Candidates must follow the eligibility criteria asked by the SSC authorities. The basic and necessary education qualification needed under SSC CGL Eligibility is having a Bachelor’s Degree / Graduation or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University.
The Education qualification is given post wise below:
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.Desirable – Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters I Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
- Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level.ORBachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All Other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Note: If the candidate is holding a degree from distance education or open universities is accepted if the university is recognized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU.
As per the latest SSC norms, only those candidates will be eligible to appear for SSC CGL exam who falls under these ranges of ages. Age will be calculated as on 1st August 2018.
|Post Name||Ministries/Dept./ Offices/Cadre||Post Code||Previous Age Limit||Current Age Limit|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau||C||21 – 27 years||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway||D||18 – 27 years||20 – 30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs||E||18 – 27 years||20 – 30 years|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG||F||18 – 27 years||20 – 30 years|
|Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ||G||18 – 27 years||20 – 30 years|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||J||18 – 27 years||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Inspector (Central Excise)||CBEC||K||18 – 27 years||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBEC||L||18 – 27 years||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Inspector (Examiner)||CBEC||M||18 – 27 years||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Inspector Posts||Department of Post||P||18 – 27 years||18 – 30 years|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||#||18 – 25 years||18 – 27 years|
After knowing the eligibility criteria, it’s time to collect the required documet as per the job position required. ExamBreak.com mentions here all important things you need to carry with you at the time of SSC CGL Online application form 2018 filling process.
Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature and Passport Sized Photo both must be in JPG Format.
Scanned Signature Dimensions –
- Size: Greater than 30 Kb and less than 50 Kb
- Resolution: 140 by 60 pixels
Scanned Passport Sized Photo Dimensions –
- Size: Greater than 1 Kb and less than 12 Kb
- Resolution: 100 by 120 pixels
A valid and active email id is must to complete the registration process. This registered email ID will be used for further communication. The registration number, password, exam date, venue etc details will be sent to you on the registered email ID only.
At the time of registration, you will be asked to enter detailed like Marks Obtained, Maximum Marks, Year of Passing, Subject/Stream etc.
A photo identity proofs must be kept with you at the same time.
SSC CGL 2018- Exam Registration Fee:
The application fee for SSC CGL Exam 2018 is Rs. 100/- for General category candidates. For females, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates there is no application fee.
Applications fee can be paid through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan or through Internet Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Fee Challan form can be generated online from the official website of SSC.
If any candidate wants to pay the fee in cash then print out of challan can be generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Then, the candidate must deposit the application fee in any branch of State Bank of India. After that candidates can go ahead with Part-II registration process.
If the candidate wants to pay through online mode, go directly to Part-II registration after completing the Part-I registration. Candidate must enter the registration number and date of birth in the required fields to continue to Part-II registration.
SSC CGL Application Form 2018- Know the Step by Stem Registration Process:
ExamBreak.com is providing here SSC CGL 2018 online registration process. Application Procedure for SSC CGL 2018 Exam includes two stages as Part 1 Registration and Part 2 Registration.
SSC Part 1 Registration for SSC CGL Online 2018:
SSC CGL 2018 Exam registration needs to be done on the website www.ssconline.nic.in. By following these easy steps, the registration process can be completed within seconds-
- Visit the official website http://www.ssconline.nic.in/ to begin.
- After clicking on the relevant registration link, you will be redirected to the main page.
- “Examination-Part I Registration” needs to be chosen and clicked to go further. A link of “Online Form” will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Online Form Click Here” hyperlink and the application form for the Part-I Registration will be there on the screen.
- There you have to fill all necessary details asked like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Gender, Category, etc.
- In part 1 registration, you are required to mention the post preference order as well. You must be careful while making the preference. This can’t be changed later.
- After entering all the required details, you must click on “I Agree” button. Make sure you have provided the correct details and checked twice before submission.
- After Part I Registration, a Registration No. and Password will be generated. Candidate must note it down and use it to complete the CGL Part II Registration. For future references, candidates are advised to note the Registration No. and password so that you don’t lose it.
SSC Part 2 Registration for SSC CGL Online 2018:
- After completing the Part-I registration process, you have to log on to the same website http://www.ssconline.nic.in/
- On the main page click on the link “Examination-Part II Registration”.
- There you must enter the registration no. and password to Login.
- Now make the Payment of Application Fee. (Application Fee can be paid online or offline as mentioned above)
- After the Application Fee processed, upload Scanned copy Photo and Signature.
- Save the details and submit it.
- Great! You have successfully registered for SSC CGL Exam 2018.